Organizations need leaders who can successfully drive business on a global scale, but leading across cultures brings new challenges and requires different competencies. Even leaders with a strong track record in one country are not guaranteed success in the global arena.
Right Management and Tucker International partnered to complete a groundbreaking study of nearly 2,000 leaders from 13 nationalities to uncover the core competencies required for global leaders.
Download this research for insights and best practices on:
- Selecting overseas managers
- Growing international leadership bench strength
- Ensuring success of leaders in new international roles
- Localizing country management teams
- Measuring the success of intercultural adjustment
- Refining global leadership development investments